The Association of Dietetics in South Africa (ADSA) will be hosting a Healthy Lifestyle Awareness Month: Kick-start Your Year twitter talk today (19 Feb), providing South Africans with an opportunity to join the conversation and interact directly with a group of dietitians, who will be discussing the importance of nutrition as part of a healthy lifestyle!
The talk is happening from 3pm to 4pm. Follow @ADSA_RD twitter handle and join the #askadietitian conversation today!
Dietitians will be answering the following questions:
• If there is only one ‘healthy eating’ tip that you would give someone to kick-start their healthy eating journey, what would it be?
• How do we keep our healthy eating journey on track during a busy day? (lunchbox tips and recipes)
• What should you avoid if your goal is to eat healthily, loose weight and keep it off? Dr Sharon Johnson, from SACAP (South African College of Applied Psychology) and biokineticist Tony Paladin (Paladin Biokinetics) will be joining the conversation to chat about mental well-being and exercise:
• How do we change bad eating habits that have developed over a period of time and why is it so hard? (Dr Sharon Johnson)
• Now that we are eating healthily what are some great exercises that can be done in the gym or at home? (Tony Paladin)