Finding The Perfect Foundation Shade Has Never Been This Easy
Specifically developed for the South African market, Yardley Stayfast Foundation comes in 32 new shades, formulated by skin type, shade and undertone.
Foundation is like Photoshop…
A simple swipe of product camouflages blemishes, scarring and uneven skin tone. And just like Photoshop, when done correctly, it’s invisible to the naked eye. But the truth is that most women apply the wrong shade. And yes, while you can blame a limited selection of shades that match your complexion, there’s nothing worse than a facial foundation that differs to the colour of your chest, right?
New shades for the SA market – that means you…
Thankfully, Yardley Stayfast has launched 32 new foundation shades, formulated by skin type, shade and undertone – and specifically developed for the South African market. What’s the difference between skin tone and undertone? Well, your skin is likely to become one shade darker when exposed to the sun, but your undertone remains the same all the time. Result: you look filter-flawless all the time.
The Yardley Stayfast range is available in normal/dry and combination/oily formulations – and the product benefits stretch far beyond providing you with an accurate complexion colour match. Here are all the other reasons we’re lovin’ this range:
- Offers 24 hours of wear, so you don’t have to worry about touch-ups.
- Built-in SPF 20 for days when there’s just no time to add sunscreen to the mix.
- Oil and shine control – so you’re always photo-ready.
- No smudging. Because who likes foundation on their shirt collar?
- Contains vitamin E and amino acids to moisturise and hydrate your skin.
- Lightweight, so you don’t feel suffocated by your foundation.
- Mattifying, so perfect for oily skin.
Here’s how to find your shade
Concerned that with 32 shades to choose from, you could end up looking like a Christmas tree, or like a different person each day? Yeah, sometimes too many options can be overwhelming, but Yardley has introduced a shade-matching online tool so you can find the ideal Yardley Stayfast foundation shade for you. Visit youryardleymatch.co.za to find your new Stayfast shade.