4 Delicious Equal Stevia Blend Sweetener Recipes – All The Taste And Less Kilojoules
Are you craving delicious yet healthy food, but not sure how to use sweeteners in your recipes? It’s actually quite simple, and with the new Equal with Stevia Sweetener, you can create your favourite meals, full of taste but low in kilojoules. Bonus: You’ll be livening up your meals and drinks, while preventing unnecessary sugar intake. Equal with Stevia Sweetener contributes to a healthy lifestyle, so you can indulge guilt-free!
The Below Equal Stevia Blend recipes are easy to make and sure to please. The low-kilojoule sweetener combines extracts of the stevia plant – from natural origin – and the smooth sweetness of sucralose to offer a unique sweetening experience to dishes. Try these four delicious, easy-to-make recipes.
- 11/2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored, diced
- 1/2 cup vanilla-flavoured, fat-free Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup cooked, unsweetened oats, quick or old-fashioned
- 11/2 sachets Equal With Stevia
- 1 tbsp sliced almonds
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and cover. Blend for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth. Divide between two glasses and serve.
Chocolate Almond Coffee
- 1 cup strongly brewed hot coffee
- 2 sachets Equal With Stevia or 2 tablets Equal With Stevia (or to taste)
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
Mix all the ingredients together until well blended.
Sparkling Fresh Lemonade With Blackberries
- 11/2 cups sparkling water
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 to 5 sachets Equal With Stevia or 4 Equal With Stevia tablets (or to taste)
- 12 fresh blackberries, frozen
- ice, as needed
- fresh mint sprigs and lemon slices, optional
Stir the sparkling water, lemon juice and Equal With Stevia until combined. Place 6 blackberries and some ice cubes into two tall glasses. Divide the mixture between the glasses and garnish each glass with mint and fresh lemon slices, if desired, before serving.
Jamaican Curried Rice
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced spring onions
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 3 cups hot, cooked rice, white or brown
- 3 to 4 sachets Equal With Stevia (or to taste)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tin pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 tin black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup salted cashews
Cook and stir the bell pepper and spring onions in oil in a pan on medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the curry powder; stir for 30 seconds. Remove from heat. Combine the rice, Equal With Stevia, lime juice and salt in a medium bowl. Then stir in the cooked vegetable mixture, pineapple and black beans. Serve warm or at room temperature sprinkled with cashews.