#LevelUp your financial education and stand a chance to win with Old Mutual.
This post is sponsored by Old Mutual |
SHARE THIS ON
Are you spending a lot more time in the kitchen these days, trying new recipes and becoming your very own master chef? Lockdown has brought the best of cooks out of even the most amateur in the kitchen.
To spruce up your space and help you level up on your financial education, Old Mutual is bringing you a super cool prize and a wealth of knowledge in the field of finance – who doesn’t need to become financially savvy these days?!
#LevelUp your financial education and Win!
Old Mutual recently launched their new Personal Cover offering. The financial service provider said, “We know no two people are the same, that’s why we believe you should be able to choose cover that’s right for you and not someone else. Introducing personal cover from Old Mutual that’s built around your life and whatever your future brings. You only pay for the cover you need and what you can afford with the option to change it when your life changes.”
In line with their personal cover offering, Old Mutual is challenging you to brush up your knowledge and answer three questions for the chance to win the SMEG kettle and toaster combo of your dreams.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. In order to be eligible to win the prize, entrants to the competition must: a. be 18 years or older, b. be South African and in possession of a valid South African identity document, c. not be a: I. permanent employee of Old Mutual Life Assurance Company (South Africa) Ltd, and / or any subsidiary company of the Old Mutual group of companies (“Old Mutual”) participating in the competition; ii. permanent employee of True Love, Women’s Health and Bizcommunity; III. immediate family member of any employee referred to in (i) and (ii) d. Meet all of the qualifying criteria listed under the heading “How to enter”.
2. By entering the competition, all entrants and prize winners agree to be bound by these competition rules as interpreted by the sponsor.
3. The sponsor reserves the right to amend, modify or change these terms and conditions in its sole and absolute discretion without notice. By participating or continuing to participate in the competition, the entrants agree and understand that they will be bound by the amended terms and conditions
4. All entrants consent to their personal information being: a. used by the sponsor, and b. shared with a Financial Adviser, to contact the entrants to advise the entrants on financial planning pertaining to the entrants current financial planning needs.
5. The competition will run from 17 August until 31 August 2020.
6. All entrants may only enter the competition once.
7. The prize winners will be selected via a random draw and will be notified by no later than 2 September 2020.
8. The sponsor’s decision will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize consists of both a: i. Smeg Toaster, and ii. Smeg Kettle.
10. The sponsor will use its reasonable efforts to contact the prize winner via email. If the sponsor cannot contact the prize winners within 24 hours, that person will forfeit the respective prize, after which the sponsor reserves the right to select a new prize winner(s).
11. The sponsor is not responsible for any costs the prize winner may have when claiming or using the prize.
12. The prize cannot be exchanged for any other service or item from the sponsor and is not transferable for cash.
13. The sponsor is responsible for delivery of prize within a reasonable time of 4 weeks after the prize winner has been contacted.
14. The prize winner is responsible for providing a physical address for delivery via Courier and to be present to receive the prize. The sponsor, True Love, Women’s Health and Bizcommunity take no responsibility for the loss of the prize should the prize winners not be present to receive the prize.
15. By entering into the competition, the entrant indemnifies and holds the sponsor, its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors harmless against any loss or damages, either direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from its participation in this competition.
16. If the sponsors are required by any legislation or the Minister of Trade and Industry, to alter any aspect of the competition or to terminate the competition as a result of changes in legislation, the sponsors will have the right to terminate this competition with immediate effect and without notice of such. In such event, all entrants shall have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the sponsors, its agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
17. The sponsor reserves the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the competition will not bring the sponsor or any of the sponsor’s brands into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the competition as determined by the sponsor in its sole discretion.
18. The sponsor assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any entry that has been left out from participation for any reason.
19. By entering into the competition, the entrants and prize winners agree and grant permission to have their names, opinions and / or submissions published by Old Mutual on any website or any other similar medium in electronic or printed format. All entrants consent to their names so published by Old Mutual, and agree that they will not hold Old Mutual liable in any way for publishing their names and opinions in any format whatsoever. Entrants are aware that they may access the personal information that Old Mutual holds and request Old Mutual to correct any errors or to delete this information. Entrants may also request Old Mutual at any time to remove their names from any website on which personal information is published by Old Mutual. Old Mutual will never publish any email addresses or any contact telephone numbers of any entrants or prize winners. To view Old Mutual’s full privacy notice, visit www.oldmutual.co.za