Fast And Easy Asian Tofu Stir-Fry Recipe
Don’t we all need a really good go-to stir-fry recipe in our dinner rotation? They’re a great way to get in all your veg, plus they’re filling and packed with flavour. Best part… they can be great for your waistline, too. Case in point, this delicious meat-free dish happens to be under 2000kJ.
Tofu Stir-Fry Recipe
– 2 tsp Avocado oil
– 1 tsp Each crushed garlic, ginger and chilli
– 2 cups McCain Frozen Asian Stir Fry
– 100g Tofu
– 200g Noodles
– 10g Sweet chilli sauce, to taste
– 1 tbsp Soy sauce, to taste
– Handful of crunchy Sprouts
1. Heat the oil in a wok, add the garlic, ginger and chilli and sauté for a minute.
2. Add the stir-fry and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add the tofu, noodles, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce to taste and toss through.
4. Serve topped with crunchy sprouts.
SERVES 2 Per serving: 1354kJ, 14g protein, 45g carbs, 7g fat, 7g fibre, 710mg sodium