10-Minute Baby Marrow, Pesto And Feta Pasta Dish
Oh-so-creamy, warm and delicious.
A #MeatFreeMonday recipe that is quick, easy… and under 2000kJ! Yes, it’s true. Try this summery baby marrow, pesto and feta pasta for dinner and you won’t be disappointed.
Baby Marrow, Pesto And Feta Pasta
– 1½ Cups dry wholewheat pasta screws
– 1 tsp Avocado Oil
– 3 Grated baby marrows
– 6 tbsp prepared NoMu Tomato & Herb Instant Pesto Mix (tip: use 1 tsp oil to prepare pesto)
– 1 round black pepper feta, cubed
– Fresh basil, to serve
1. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and sauté the grated baby marrow for a few minutes.
3. Add the pesto, feta and cooked pasta and toss well.
4. Serve immediately with fresh basil leaves.
SERVES 1-2. Per serving: 1444kJ, 18g protein, 50g carbs, 10g fat, 9g fibre, 678mg sodium
Looking for more #MeatFreeMonday recipes to try out? Make this guilt-free lentil lasagne, or whip up this delicious mushroom ‘cauli’ risotto. If you’re more into Asian flavours, try this fast and easy tofu stir-fry. YUM!