How To Make Healthy Chocolate Granola
Store bought granola can be very unhealthy, that’s why making your own is a much better idea.
It’s cheaper and allows you to control exactly what ingredients go into it. This crunchy granola, packed with goodness, is both energising and filling. Try it!
– 1/3 cup coconut oil
– 1/3 cup cacao powder
– ¼ cup honey
– 3 cups Pouyoukas whole rolled oats
– ½ cup dried cranberries
– ½ cup shredded coconut
– ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
– 1/3 cup raw cacao nibs
– 3 tablespoons chia seeds
– 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Melt the coconut oil In a small pot on the stove.
2. Add the cacao powder and maple syrup and stir on low heat until combined. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. In a large bowl combine the oats, cranberries, coconut, pumpkin seeds, raw cacao nibs, chia seeds and cinnamon. Pour the chocolate mixture over oat mixture and mix until fully combined. Give it a taste test. If you want it sweeter, you can add a touch more maple syrup.
4. Spread flat on a pan and bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway so that it bakes evenly.