The 9 Best Apps For Weight Loss, According To Experts
Honestly, is there anything your smartphone can’t do?
It’s a navigation system that helps you beat traffic (or helps you navigate a city on foot), a streaming platform for binge-watching, and a high-quality digital camera—all in a tiny rectangle that fits in your palm. So why not enlist it to help you lose weight, too?
The best weight loss apps clear up confusion about what you’re eating (and what you’re burning) on the regular and how active you are throughout the day, says Brandon Beatty, a certified strength and conditioning coach. Basically, tracking—calories and activity—is key for weight loss, whether you’re just starting or are looking to get past a plateau, he says.
Ready to download your way to better weight-loss results? Here, experts share the best weight-loss apps to crush your goals.
1 If you’ve got sleep issues: Sleep Cycle
2. If you love high-intensity interval training: Interval Timer
3. If you have trouble sticking with one workout: Aaptiv
4. If you want to improve your relationship with food: Mindful Eating Tracker
5. If you want to track your daily calories: Lose It!
6. If you’re always confused about portion sizes: MyFitnessPal
7. If you’re new to the paleo diet: Nom Nom Paleo
8. If you’re new to the Whole30 diet: 30 Whole Days
9. If you’re new to the keto diet: KetoDiet
This article was originally published on www.womenshealthmag.com